I've released man-pages-3.71. The release tarball is available on kernel.org. The browsable online pages can be found on man7.org. The Git repository for man-pages is available on kernel.org.
As well as many smaller fixes to various pages, the more notable changes in man-pages-3.71 are the following:
- A subheading "C library/kernel ABI differences" has been added to various pages that describe cases where the glibc wrapper for a system call provides some different behavior from the underlying system call.
- Details about the ancient Linux libc (which ceased to be used in the late 1990s) have now been removed from various pages.
- A new group_member(3) page documents the group_member() library function.
- A new isfdtype(3) page documents the isfdtype() library function.
- Vince Weaver added documentation of various new perf_event_open() features to the perf_event_open(2) page.
- I've added documentation of a number of /proc files to the proc(5) page.