I've released man-pages-3.47. The release tarball is available on kernel.org. The browsable online pages can be found on man7.org. The Git repository for man-pages is available on kernel.org.
As well as many small fixes to various pages, the major changes in man-pages-3.47 are as follows:
- A new perf_event_open(2) by Vincent Weaver documents the system call of the same name.
- A new pthread_setname_np(3) page documents the pthread_setname_np() and pthread_getname_np() library functions.
- A new sln(8) page document the sln command provided by glibc.
- Several Red Hat downstream patches were merged.
- Various section 2 pages add SEE ALSO entries that refer to related commands in the util-linux package.