I've released man-pages-3.40. The release tarball is available on kernel.org. The browsable online pages can be found on man7.org. The Git repository for man-pages is available on kernel.org.
The most notable changes in man-pages-3.40 are as follows:
- A new process_vm_readv(2) page (created by Mike Frysinger based on material from Christopher Yeoh, with additions by me) documents the process_vm_readv() and process_vm_writev() system calls.
- The prctl(2) page adds documentation of the PR_TASK_PERF_EVENTS_DISABLE and PR_TASK_PERF_EVENTS_ENABLE operations.
- A new mcheck(3) page (by me) documents the mcheck(), mcheck_check_all(), mcheck_pedantic(), and mprobe() functions.
- The rcmd(3) page adds documentation of the rcmd_af(), rresvport_af(), iruserok_af(), and ruserok_af() functions.
- The rexec(3) page adds documentation of the rexec_af() function.