- 4 new pages describing character sets: armscii-8(7), iso_8859-11(7), iso_8859-4(7), and iso _8859-6(7). Thanks once again to Lefteris Dimitroulakis for contributing!
- A new pthread_kill(3) page documents pthread_kill().
- A new pthread_kill_other_threads_np(3) page documents pthread_kill_other_threads_np().
- A new pthread_sigmask(3) page documents pthread_sigmask().
- The clock_getres(2) page was moved from Section 3 to Section 2 (since the interfaces it describes really are system calls, not library functions), and adds a description of CLOCK_MONOTONIC_RAW, new in 2.6.28.
- Some bugs were fixed in select_tut(2) and many changes and tidy-ups were made to the text.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Posted by Michael Kerrisk at 1:47 AM